A Quick Start Guide for your Sales Rabbit Account
Step 1: Log into your firstname.lastname@example.org mailbox and find the welcome to sales rabbit email. Create your new password using the login portal, download the app and log in.
LOGIN TO APP:
Password: (temporary password is in your welcome email)
How to Save a Lead in the Field
Open up the Sales Rabbit app on your phone and proceed to the “Canvass” Menu item. This will open up the map on your device.
- Navigate to where your blue dot is(this is your gps locator)
- Click the red house in the bottom right part of the screen(see in example 1)
- Pick the lead status(see in example 2)
- Click the house to paste the lead icon(see example 3)
- Click the icon to input pertinent information
Dealing with the Data Grid
The data grid is enabled when a territory is assigned to you. The data grid enables customer name, address, phone number, ownership status, and any other information that can be aggregated. This is what a territory that is assigned to you will look like with the data grid.
How to update Lead Type Icon for a customers that is on the data grid
- click the silver icon with the dollar sign
- click the white pencil
- click the new icon to update the customer lead type(view image below)